Benefits of an abdominal bike

فوائد الدراجة الهوائية للبطن - دراجتي للدراجات الهوائية

Benefits of an abdominal bike

Belly fat, or rumen as some call it, is a source of inconvenience and anxiety for many people, especially men.
And the matter does not stop at the unwanted appearance, but rather goes beyond that because it is a threat to health and perhaps the entire life.

Belly fat accumulates deeply in the inner layers of the skin, as it surrounds the body organs located in this area, causing heart diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, and so on.

If you are one of those who suffer from these annoying fats, here is the magic solution, which is to practice cycling, according to what was stated on the "Bold Sky" health website.
Benefits of a belly bike

Advantages of riding a bicycle:

Riding a bicycle is characterized by being an easy physical activity that can be done on a daily basis, as the body benefits from it even if it is ridden daily for only 10 minutes, but it is preferable to work on increasing it gradually to obtain the great benefit in losing weight and enjoying good health.

Cycling contributes to burning calories and fats in the whole body, and thus the abdominal fat is eliminated, which leads to slimming the waist and getting rid of the rumen.

This sport also contributes to tightening the muscles of the whole body, including the thighs, calves, abdomen, and even the hands, as well as its contribution to losing weight, treating joint pain, and giving the body the vitality and activity necessary to enhance the energy of the body, especially if it is practiced daily.

Experts advise cycling intensively once or twice a week with a commitment to practicing this sport daily as much as possible, and they also advise practicing what is known as polarized training, which is also known as the 80/20 rule, where you spend 80% of the time riding a bike at a fairly low speed, in return for an increase in cycling. Intensity in the remaining 20% ​​of training time.

This method gives the person activity, energy and enthusiasm to make the maximum effort when the 20% time comes, which achieves the best results in getting rid of belly fat and paves the way for a more slender life in the fastest time.

The Association for Disease Prevention also recommends cycling for 15 minutes a day to reduce belly fat at an unprecedented speed, but it advises consulting a doctor before exercising this sport intensively if a person has any kind of disease.
Benefits of an abdominal bike


اترك تعليقا

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published