What is the appropriate sport for knee roughness in which roughness sufferers see the optimal solution? Effective treatment in getting rid of the pain resulting from this disease, which is no longer limited to the elderly. In this article, we will learn about the most important exercises in the treatment of knee roughness and how to use the bicycles available at My bicycle bike shop as one of the suitable exercises to relieve stiffness pain.
What is the right sport for knee roughness
There are some exercises that can be said to be the 6 best exercises for treating knee roughness, which are as follows:
- The first exercise: It consists of sitting on a chair with the right leg extended forward, at the same height as the left knee, and staying in that position for 10 seconds, then switching between the two legs five times.
- This exercise can be applied to the three-wheeled bicycle, available through the My Bike Store, with the aim of maintaining balance and straightening the back, while adjusting the flexors at a comfortable level for the knee.
- The second exercise: It consists of sitting on the bench as well, with one leg bent and the other straight, while keeping the instep of the extended foot straight for 10 seconds, then relaxing the leg for 10 seconds as well, and repeating 5 times.
- The third exercise: it consists of sleeping on the back, placing a wrapped towel under the knees, then pressing the towel on the knee, tightening the kneecap, raising the instep to the top, and staying for 10 seconds with repetition.
- The fourth exercise: It consists of sitting on the bench with the right leg raised and extended along with the left leg, while executing circular movements inward and outward with the instep of the foot for 10 seconds, taking into account switching and repetition.
- The fifth exercise: it consists of sleeping on one side of the body while keeping the body extended, and raising the injured leg up for 10 seconds, then relaxing it again and switching between the two legs.
- The sixth exercise: It consists of sitting on a bench, bending one of the legs and straightening the other in alignment with the instep of the foot inward, and staying in that position for 10 seconds, then repeating 5 times.
Read more: What is the sport that burns fat quickly?
The best sports device for knee roughness
There are many opinions, some of which agreed and others differed, about the benefits of the Orbitrak device for patients with knee roughness, and these opinions included the following:
- It is one of the most easy sports devices, with the ability to specify the duration of the exercise as desired.
- It is suitable for use by elderly patients with roughness, as it contains a special place to put the foot firmly, which reduces the chances of falling and slipping.
- It is considered one of the devices that can be used for a longer time, unlike some other devices that cause fatigue quickly.
- It works on moving all the muscles of the body, such as the muscles of the shoulders, back, and legs, with a focus on the muscles of the lower body, such as the buttocks and legs.
- The elliptical device is similar in its benefits to knee stiffness with the bicycles available through my bike store for bicycles with their different models such as city bikes and classic bikes .
- The most important benefits of this device is that it is one of the most effective sports devices in burning fat, as it can burn the equivalent of 400 calories in just half an hour.
- It is worth noting the need to exercise moderately through the elliptical device for knee roughness patients to avoid exacerbation of the injury and to obtain the maximum possible benefit from the device in treating the injury.
Does Walking Hurt Knee Osteoarthritis?
In the context of discussing the answer to what is the appropriate sport for knee roughness, we will discuss the effects of walking on knee roughness patients, which are as follows:
- Knee roughness patients feel a lot of anxiety about any activity or physical effort that causes more pain, especially walking.
- However, there are some medical opinions that completely denied this matter, with an emphasis on the necessity for the roughness patient to exercise walking on a regular basis.
- As walking has an effective effect in improving the health condition by enhancing the health of the joint, thigh muscles and legs by increasing the rate of blood flow in the joint.
- This consequently leads to the disappearance of the feeling of stiffness and lack of flexibility in the joint as a natural result of roughness, in addition to its effective role in losing weight and controlling it, which is one of the most important things that reduce the loads of the knees.
- It is also possible to obtain the same benefits of walking by riding a bicycle in models suitable for roughness patients, such as a hybrid bicycle or a Cozon sports bike .
- These bicycles can be acquired and their benefits can be enjoyed through the bikes store, which provides all bicycle requirements such as sports helmets , accessories and spare parts .
Prostration and knee roughness
There are some common beliefs that prostration increases the pain of knee roughness, and we will get to know the correct opinion in this matter as follows:
- When a person goes down with the upper part of the body to a kneeling position, the hands are pressed on the knees, which pushes them back, which enhances blood flow to them and nourishes them more.
- Kneeling prolongation increases the flow of joint oil, which reduces the feeling of pain when the body is raised from kneeling.
- When prostrating, pressing the palms of the hands on the ground works to distribute blood throughout the entire body.
- Which enhances blood circulation activity in conjunction with the pressure on the knee that works to strengthen it.
- Prostration also expels all excess electrical charges that promote the elimination of all body pain, especially the knees.
Does running affect knee roughness?
It is also common that jogging is one of the sports that may cause damage to the knee area, especially for those with roughness, and the following are the most important medical opinions in this regard:
- Some studies indicated that running works to strengthen the knee cartilage and increase its size, unlike what is common, and thus running is one of the effective sports in strengthening the joints and reducing their inflammation.
- Where running depends on enhancing the flexibility of the knee joint, but it is necessary to adhere to wearing comfortable and light sports shoes.
- In addition to running in flat areas to avoid falling and hitting the ground, which may enhance the incidence of injuries.
- It is also possible to use the bicycles available at my bicycle store on a regular basis to enhance the strength of the knee joint through the acquisition of various models such as the single sport bicycle and the road carbon bicycle .
Read more: Does cycling burn belly fat?
Tips for getting rid of knee roughness
There are a set of tips that greatly help to get rid of knee roughness, which are as follows:
- Avoid staying in one position for a long time, whether it is a standing position or a sitting position, to avoid pressure on the knee joint.
- Avoid sitting in wrong positions such as sitting on the floor, squatting or square feet.
- Avoid excessive use of the bicycle to avoid friction between the joints, and it is preferable to be careful to purchase light bicycles with a suitable structure, such as a hybrid bicycle .
- Take care to walk regularly, which in turn works on blood flow to the knee cartilage and tissues and strengthen it.
- The World Health Organization recommends the need to get rid of excess weight, especially for rough patients, and to follow an appropriate diet free of fats and carbohydrates.
Top frequently asked questions
How does a knee roughness patient sleep?
It is preferable to place a pillow under the knees for those who prefer to sleep on the back, and for those who prefer to sleep on one side, it is preferable to place a pillow between the knees, and it is preferable to use ice packs and heat packs to relieve pain.
Does vitamin D deficiency lead to knee roughness?
Several studies indicated that vitamin D may be an important factor in the incidence of knee roughness in the presence of severe osteoporosis, as it is considered one of the most important complications of osteoporosis exposure to roughness of the joints and vertebrae.
Does knee roughness have a final treatment?
Surgical intervention is the only definitive treatment for the problem of knee roughness , and it is through conventional surgery or through an arthroscopic surgery, where the knee area is cleaned of inflamed synovial fluids and cartilage fragments are removed, and the damaged joint can be replaced with another artificial joint.
In conclusion, we have provided you with comprehensive information about what sports are suitable for knee roughness, where the most important useful exercises for knee roughness were presented, the relationship between prostration and roughness, and the role of walking and running to relieve the pain of roughness.