The best abdominal exercises are considered one of the most important exercises through which you can reach a slender figure, especially for women after childbirth, and there are some exercises that we will get to know in this article that can be performed without sports equipment and others that require the use of bicycles available through my bicycle store .
What are the best abdominal exercises?
There is a group of exercises that can be considered the best exercises for the abdomen and eliminating the accumulated cellulite in it, and the following are the most important of these exercises:
This is one of the best abdominal exercises and one of the most common exercises to get tight abs, through the following steps:
- Lie down on the floor, put your hands below your head.
- Raising the right knee towards the chest, directing the left elbow towards it while keeping the left foot in a relaxed state.
- Repeat the switch with the left knee and right elbow for a number of times ranging from 12 to 16 times in each session.
- This exercise can also be applied already by using the bicycles available through my bike store for bicycles with their various models, such as road bikes and classic bikes .
Vertical leg exercise
This exercise can be done by following these steps:
- Lie on your back, raise your legs and cross your knees.
- Putting hands under the head and not pressing the neck.
- Lifting the back off the ground to direct the abdominal area toward the feet.
- Stay in this position while taking a deep breath in order to pull the abdominal muscle towards the spine.
- Relax the feet and repeat the previous steps about 12 times in each session.
- Mountain bikes provide the same results because they require more effort, which works to tighten the abdominal muscles, and they can be obtained through the My Bike bicycle store, which also provides you with spare parts and bicycle accessories .
There are several steps to doing the plank exercise, which are as follows:
- Focusing the body on each of the toes and the palm of the hand and keeping the spine straight while lifting the body off the ground.
- Leaning on the right forearm and re-raising it, and returning to the first position.
- Switch to the left forearm and repeat the steps for about 15 seconds.
Read more: My experience with the stationary bike for the abdomen
Abdominal exercises at home for women
In the context of talking about the best abdominal exercises, here are the most important exercises that women can do and get a taut stomach, which are compatible with women's bike exercises available through my bicycle store, which provides many models such as an upland sports bicycle and a single sports bicycle without speeds , Here are the most important of these exercises:
Boat pose exercise
This exercise focuses on tightening the lower abdominal muscles, by following these steps:
- Sit with the spine straight, then bend the knees and feet.
- Lie back, then lift the legs off the ground.
- Extend the arms straight, with the palms facing upwards, so that the body is in the shape of a letter V.
- Hold this position for about 30 seconds, then repeat the exercise.
Crawl board exercise
The importance of this exercise is to strengthen the muscles of the arms and legs in conjunction with the abdominal muscles, through the following steps:
- Stand up straight with feet together.
- Bend the hips while trying to touch the floor with the hands.
- Walk with your hands slightly until you reach the push-up position.
- Re-crawl and return to the starting position by slowly moving the hands back and lifting the hip to the top.
- Bend the hips simultaneously with the flat feet on the floor, then stand again.
Flutter kick exercise
The exercise depends on the ability to maintain stability for 20 seconds and rest for 20 seconds. The following are the steps for the exercise:
- Lie on your back and spread your arms to the sides.
- Make sure to touch the palms of the hands to the ground, while extending the legs.
- Continuous pressure on the lower back, with the feet raised to the top.
- Switching between the feet is like switching on the cushions for bicycles that you can purchase through the My Bike store for bicycles in various models such as a hybrid women's bicycle or a women's sports bicycle .
Read more: Bicycling for weight loss
The best abdominal exercises for men
There is a set of exercises that can be done to get a flat stomach in record time, as follows:
- Crunch exercise: This exercise focuses on the abdomen and waist, as it is lying on the floor in a straight position, and raising the feet on the wall with the formation of a 90-degree angle between the hips and knees, while trying to raise the head and shoulders away from the ground.
- Ball exercise: This exercise depends on tightening the upper and lower abdominal muscles, so that the body is lifted by the ball by fixing the right leg across the ball, and raising the left leg to the top, while keeping the head and hands on the ground.
- Spider exercise: This exercise helps to tighten all the abdominal muscles and get rid of the accumulated sagging and cellulite in them. The exercise consists of resting the body on both the palms of the hand and the toes.
- The Upland Carbon Fiber mountain bike, available through my bike shop, is one of the best bikes that provides men with a flat stomach in record time, as it requires more effort, especially when driving in rough terrain .
Read more: The best abdominal exercises in a week
Does cycling slim the stomach?
The bicycle helps in an effective way in losing large amounts of belly fat, and the classic bike is a hybrid from Totem that is available on the Darajati website and is one of the best types that works to enhance the movement of all the muscles of the body and thus lose belly fat accumulated around the waist, and the bicycle works to slim the abdomen In addition to the following benefits:
- Improving the performance of the heart muscle while increasing its ability to pump as much oxygen as possible into the blood.
- This results in an improved ability for the body to burn more visceral fat in the abdominal area and boost calorie burning.
- Some studies have also confirmed that regular use of bicycles promotes the secretion of more fat-burning hormones.
- The Road Carbon bike, available on my bike website, is one of the best bikes that burn belly fat and the entire body, thanks to its unique lightweight structure that ensures greater burning of belly fat and strengthening its muscles.
Read more: Does cycling make your stomach slim?
Top frequently asked questions
What is the reason for the lack of belly fat?
Eating fast food is one of the main reasons leading to the non-descending of belly fat and the continued appearance of the rumen, as it is rich in saturated fats, in addition to excessive intake of large quantities of sugars and drinking carbonated water a lot, so it is recommended to adhere to exercise to get rid of belly fat, such as cycling. Of various types, such as city bikes and hybrid bicycles with front assistance .
Does sleeping on the back relieve rumen?
Sleeping on the back for a period of two to four hours is one of the best measures that help get rid of the rumen, but it cannot be satisfied with that, as one must adhere to a healthy diet free of carbohydrates and fats, adhere to eating vegetables and fruits, and drinking sufficient amounts of water, while making sure to exercise Exercise on a regular basis, perhaps the most prominent of which is the bicycle exercise available through my bicycle store, which provides all supplies such as a helmet and a bicycle carrier .
How long does it take to remove the rumen?
The results of getting rid of rumen fat begin within two weeks, as eliminating the fat stored in the waist area requires doing somewhat hard work and achieving a balance between performing exercise and following a correct diet as recommended by the World Health Organization, and you can use some types of bicycles Available through my bike store for bikes that require heavy work, such as the Cozon hybrid bike .
How many times should you do abdominal exercises a day?
It is preferable to be careful to perform abdominal exercises four times during one week in order to obtain the best results, and in the case of adherence to this, the abdominal muscles will be tightened within a period ranging from three to four weeks, and in the case of abdominal exercises three times a week, a sculpted abdomen can be obtained within Four to six weeks.
In conclusion, we presented to you the best abdominal exercises that may contribute effectively to getting rid of the rumen, in addition to abdominal exercises suitable for women and men and the most important steps followed in these exercises, in addition to the most important benefits of the abdominal bicycle.