Benefits of riding a bicycle, cycling is one of the types of sports practiced by all small and large groups of both sexes because it is a very enjoyable sport and brings many health benefits, the most important of which are physical fitness, activity and vitality, and it delays premature aging diseases, there are many benefits of riding a bicycle In the morning, let's get to know her below, follow us.
Benefits of riding a bike in the morning
- Activates blood circulation in the body, giving it energy, vitality, and a sense of well-being.
- Burning fat in the morning, especially before eating breakfast; This is because it activates the process
metabolism in the body.
- Clearing the mind, spending time with oneself, and getting rid of anxiety, stress, and negative energy.
- help improve labor productivity; This is because it helps to relax and reduce depression which leads
To the ability to work significantly and produce better, it also gives a sense of satisfaction.
- Some studies published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine show that cycling helps
Improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Benefits of riding a bicycle
- positively affect an individual's production; As it helps a person to know new places and be able to
It is accessible and not known by car.
- Increase muscle strength and increase the capacity of the muscular and motor system; That's where cycling is
By using the thigh muscles and the soles of the knee, and thus this increases muscle strength and endurance.
- It is useful for those who suffer from the softness of the joints; As it is a low intensity sport.
- It reduces the risk of obesity because it is a sport that helps the body move and therefore does not
cause weight gain
- It is a means to do what the body needs from the sport it does; Some studies have been published
A person needs 150-300 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75-150 minutes of exercise.
Weekly intense exercises in order to maintain a healthy body and reduce the chance of disease.
Is cycling good for mental health?
Riding a bike in general is useful as it is fun, and this sport positively affects mental health, as follows:
Increasing concentration and reducing stress and anxiety, as well as helping to regulate sleep, preventing insomnia and staying up late at night, and reducing depression , in addition to that, it activates the brain and increases production efficiency.
How can I start cycling?
Tips for cycling
Cycling is one of the easiest types of sports that can be practiced, and when practicing it, it is better to know several tips that must be followed in order to make it easier to practice, and these
The tips include:
- Choosing a way to practice cycling correctly, as it can be practiced at home if it is spacious or outside the house.
- It is advised to wear appropriate light sportswear during practice and to wear a helmet and gloves that reduce the pain of hands and wrists resulting from pressure while riding.
- It is preferable to use the warm-up method before riding the bike, in the sense of doing yoga exercises, as this helps in the flexibility of the muscles and moving the pedals in an easier way.
- It is recommended to bend the elbows in order to absorb shocks and try to relax the shoulders as much as possible.
- Avoid pressing the handlebars and do not use the bike if the bike gear is hard, as this will cause pain in the knees.
- You can participate in cycling races with friends or with others; This is to develop bike riding skills.